- IE Tab - some web pages (like .mht) just open in IE, you can open them inside FF with this trick.
- Customize Google - removes Google Ads from all websites, also improves security and privacy at any Google website, customize the number of Google's results and makes image results point directly to images.
- Ad Block Plus - Remove all Ads from any Website.
- Downloads in Tab - The annoying little download window will be a tab.
- No Script - this is what makes FF safer than any other browser.
- PDF Download - now you can choose what will happen when you click on a PDF link.
- Table2Clipboard - copy HTML tables content to you spreadsheet editor.
- Gmail Manager - checks for new mail at your(s) Gmail account(s)!
- GSpace - turns your Gmail account into a remote drive
- PermaTabs - turns a selected tab into a permanent (unclosable) one, useful to people who uses iGoogle or Google Reader.
- Tabs Open Relative - new tabs will be open next to current one, not at the end anymore.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Yet another post about Firefox plugins
I can't understand people that like Internet Explorer (IE) better than Mozilla Firefox (FF). Benchmarks like this and the plurality of add-ons are my arguments against those people. Following there are some of the essential FF extensions that I know: