Click the following textbox to start to play:
Use keyboard arrows < ^ > to navigate and + - for zooming
To Do list:
- Integrate with Google Adsense to estabilish goals that the user will have to find, with or without the help of address or pointers.
- Alternative: Use a categorized list of known places (ex: night clubs) to put the player under a known places knowledge test.
- Use FireEagle to open the map rightly above the user real location.
- Change the Helicopter gif for one that changes with the inputed commands.
- Change the aerial mode for a terrestrial one that limits the movement to the streets.
- The API method "panTo" is smoother, but I couldn't make it load new images as you reach the map's edges. Currently I'm using "setCenter" and this method makes map blink.